We have the facilities to respond to any requirements. Our live room is a great, controlled acoustic for drums, whilst the large studio window maintains an intimate connection between every participant in the band.
Studio ARAN offers:
- 32 mic lines feeding up to 24 channels of simultaneous recording via our flagship Tascam DM4800 mixer
- ‘In the box’ or ‘moving fader’ automation on mixdown
- Digital editing
- CD and CD+ mastering
- Housed in a fully isolated and acoustically treated building. The studio includes a 25 m3 ‘live’ room feeding a 43 m3 Control Room. Lounge/office space is located upstairs. This can also double as an additional vocal booth.
- Studio Aran also offers kitchen and toilet facilities and off road parking.
Wide Range of Equipment
Equipment Available includes:
- Tascam DM-4800 mixer
- 2 x Focusrite ISA 220 Session Pack voice channels
- Apple Logic running on Apple Studio with 64Gb RAM
- HHB Circle 5A Monitors
- Aphex Studio Dominator 2 stereo limiter
- Mics by Rode / AKG / Sennheiser / Shure
- Selection of valve mics
- Sonnox Plug-in Suite
- Yamaha U1 piano
- TAMA Drum kit
- Musicman Stingray Bass
- Fender Precision Bass (1976)
- Aria SB1000 ‘Pro II’ Fretless Bass
- Line 6 Variax 600 modelling guitar
- Faith ‘Saturn’ Acoustic Guitar
- Gibson A3 Mandolin (1918)
- Tenor Banjo by Ozark
- Kurzweil PC88mx fully weighted controller keyboard
- Roland JV2080 synth module
- Yamaha TX802 synth module
- Backline guitar and bass amplification from Markbass, TC Electronics, Peavey, H+H, Orange.
- Line 6 POD xt Pro guitar pre-amp
- Line 6 POD xt Pro bass pre-amp